Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Here Comes The New

Well hello.
I'm back.

It's been more than three months of silence from my end, and for that I apologize.

Life has been... a rollercoaster for me, lately. I've had a lot of ups and downs. Some of the most wonderful experiences of my life have occurred in that time, and some of the hardest.

I am... pushing through.
I always do.


This post, however, isn't supposed to be about me.
Well, it is, but not like... in that way.


I'm here to tell you very briefly what I plan to do with this blog.
In short: nothing.

In long:
I believe my work with this blog is reaching it's end. Two years was a good run, and I'm glad I had the chance to do it. I learned a lot, I grew, and I hope everyone who ever read this blog grew as well. My life, however, is moving away from this blog. I was gone for three months, and while at first it felt weird not to write anything for this, it was simultaneously freeing.

So.

I'll no longer be posting.
I won't get rid of this blog (at least not until the time comes where no one will miss it), but I won't be updating it. It'll be consigned to the oblivion of the interwebs.

I suppose... this is goodbye.

It was a wonderful run. I'm sure most of you who end up reading this are people I know outside of this blog. If so, I'm sure I'll see you around. For those of you who I don't, well... thank you.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for reading after three months of silence.

And...
Goodbye.

I'm not done writing, not at all. On the contrary, I've started three novels since we last spoke, and I'm working on finishing one of them so I can focus on the other two.

So I'm sure you'll see my name again.
Someday.


Until then, keep forging. (ha look I'm tying in the name of my blog how cute am I?)
Don't stop.

8 comments:

  1. God bless as you continue your journey through life. Praying that you are inspired and encouraged! Your blog has helped me with many things and continues to make me think as I scour the archives. I only wish I had discovered it before this year . . .
    Keep up the good work!

    Brianna | noendofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brianna. ^-^
      Please do continue to scour the archives, and if you have questions or comments, do feel free to email me (see the contact page for info). I'm more than willing to answer questions on something I said ages ago, even though I'm no longer going to be active on the blog.

      Thanks for reading, and keep on keeping on!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much. I may just take you up on that . . . :D

      Delete
  2. Man, I'm gonna miss your posts...but thank you for not doing away with your blog entirely because I use your posts FREQUENTLY to help me in my writing. Dude, you seriously consider making a writer help book using your posts. I'd buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to miss seeing you on here Aidan, but thanks for all the wonderful posts you've written and all the inspiration you've shared. Now I'm just going to go cry for a little bit...
    Hope you had a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year :) God bless you in 2018 friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the novel you are writing and I'm glad your getting into something better. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete